Sunday, April 7, 2013

Introduction



Hi, I'm new to Blogger and I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Michael Morse and I’m a student at George Mason University who is earning a degree in Information Technology/Computer Science. I enjoy reading, watching movies, swimming, camping, and golfing. 

I was born on October 17, 1983 at Alexandria Hospital in Alexandria, Virginia. I also suffer from a neurological disease called dystonia, which is very similar to Parkinson’s disease, only not as severe. I have a sister named Kara and I have a dog named Sasha and a cat named Boop. 


I also volunteer at the library and help teach ESL at Grace United Methodist Church. I am a big fan of anime, old school cartoons (i.e. black and white), old-time radio,  rock music, Sherlock Holmes, football, history, politics, horror films, and science fiction. I am also a big fan of Batman films and comics, especially  "The Dark Night" and "The Killing Joke".

No comments:

Post a Comment